Santex Rimar Group
Excellent Residual shrinkage
Increased Compacting and Shrinking scope due to the individually adjustable drives for differential speeds
Enhance compacting power due to specially developed multi-layer felt belts which can reduce the residual shrinkage
Making free tabular guidance and contactless fabric transport with width control due to our patented fully magnetic tubular spreader albatross
Santamatic enables the compacting to be automated with optimum reproducibility
- Excellence Dimensional stability of fabrics
- Tensionless and distortion –free processing through pinning, equalizing frame with individual chain drive and especially new designed chain.
- Tensionless and distortion-free pinning with short, direct and crease free feed into the compacting unit.
- Condensate free steam box with compensation for different width, completely corrosion- resistant version
- Especially designed elastic belt in both compacting units.
- Specially designed chain, low maintenance Stainless steel chain rails – high strength and light weight reduce power requirement.
- Completely electronically controlled with the latest automation technology, using load cell, PLC, user – friendly touch screen.
- Digitally controlled shoe adjustment in the compacting zones.
- V- Steam-Box: Most efficient, automatically adjustable for different widths, 100% coverage and moistening of fabrics easy to clean
- Inbuilt manual weft straightener for correcting the skew on the fabric
- Integrated control panel at the entry of the machine for efficient space utilization, compact machine designed compacting zones, overfeed (pinning) zones
- Specially Easy maintenance, better accessibility of mechanical components
- Left and right chain speeds can be adjusted relative to each other to help when straightening the weft