PANTA REI – Water Solutions is a private company involved in the sector of the design and construction of water and waste water treatment plants. Thanks to a significant experience in the aforementioned field, Panta Rei is a very renowned company, established in Italy that focuses its business all over the world. Panta Rei has agents and workshops to offer in situ after sales services and maintenance. The high-tech designs and the plants already built make Panta Rei one of the world-class leading companies in the water and waste water treatment field.
The qualified staff has developed its experience through the design, installation and start up of several water treatment plants worldwide which are currently running under the efficient management of the satisfied clients.
The technical staff is always available through the help desk, and the engine
ers are always ready to visit “on site” to offer their consultancy or solve treatment plant related problems.
As a matter of fact, Panta Rei doesn’t only offer the water treatment plant, but a complete product through its total care contracts with the “service level agreements”, which ensure the best technical support as well as the secured supply of the best equipments and spare parts.
Wastewater Treatment Plants
- The wastewater treatment plants supplied by Panta Rei Srl – Water Solutions feature the following advantages:
- Optimized design for textile wastewater discharges.
- High energy efficiency
- Low chemical consumption
- Low sludge generation
- Guaranteed results as per international standards
- Membrane Bio-Reactors are a state-of-the-art technology for wastewater treatment. Panta Rei offers special hybrid membranes which allow our Effluent Treatment Plant to boast the following characteristics:
- Enhanced outlet water quality, complying with ZDHC progressive parameters.
- Reduced space consumption, smaller tank volumes.
- Optimized energy and chemicals consumption.
- Minimal sludge generation.
- Design of MBR section as well as the whole ETP as per studies specifically carried out on textile wastewater.
- Increased membrane lifetime and reduced maintenance request.
- This technology can be used in order to increase the capacity of existing effluent treatment plants.
- The MBR effluent can be fed directly into a reverse osmosis, for water recovery purposes.
Moving Bed Biological Reactors
- When it comes to space issues, the Moving Bed Biological Reactors are an excellent solution:
- Lowest space consumption among all the biological wastewater treatment solutions.
- High energy efficiency and low chemicals consumption.
- Minimized sludge generation.
- Possibility of being used for revamping of existing effluent treatment plants.
- Compliance with international discharge standards